OBJECTIVES OF B-INDUSTRIAL
B-INDUSTRIAL is the only thematic area devoted to industrial tourism within the framework of an international tourism exhibition such as B-TRAVEL.
What are its objectives?
- We want to address the lack of suitable showcases where to gather, show and promote the industrial tourism offer, i.e. the historical heritage and the living industry (companies that can be visited).
- We want to do this within the framework of a long-standing international tourism fair, initially called the Catalonia International Tourism Fair-SITC (since 1993) and later B-TRAVEL (since 2015).
- We want to do this with a specific subject area, displaying an industrial tourism offer grouped under the name of B-INDUSTRIAL but at a fair where the other tourism proposals are shown, with the aim of:
- Disseminating the concept of industrial tourism among the fair's visitors so that they know what it is and its potential for attractiveness
- Establishing industrial tourism as another tourism proposal, together with the rest of the tourism offer shown at B-Travel
- We want this to be the meeting point for industrial tourism professionals; the product benchmark for the tourism sector as a whole; the place for making new contacts and finding old ones; the area for sharing experiences and discussing common problems; and the venue where you can do business and find out about the latest developments and projects in industrial tourism that are presented every year at the Professional Conference organised in parallel to the fair.
- We want this to be a must for everyone who works in industrial tourism. This is already the case for many of those who come every year.
WHY EXHIBIT AT B-INDUSTRIAL?
- B-INDUSTRIAL is the only thematic area devoted to industrial tourism within the framework of an international tourism exhibition
- Since 2017, B-INDUSTRIAL has become the essential showcase for all those who have an industrial tourism offer and want to make it known to the 26,000 visitors and over 1,300 professionals who, on average, come to B-TRAVEL. every year
- B-INDUSTRIAL is also the annual meeting point that brings together the professionals who work with this tourism product since, in addition to the exhibition part of the fair, the PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRIAL TOURISM CONFERENCE is organised, in which the sector's products and new industrial tourism projects are presented to the professional sector: tour operators, specialised press, travel agencies, public administrations, etc
The professional section also includes debates, round tables, B2B workshops and after-the-meeting activities, such as a visit to an industrial tourism resource where a cocktail networking session is held to broaden and strengthen contacts and generate new business opportunities.
- B-INDUSTRIAL provides visitors with an ACTIVITIES AREA where exhibitors show a sample of what they have to offer, with various activities such as workshops, tastings, demonstrations of trades, dramatisations and presentations to the public.
- Also, since 2021, an industrial espionage ESCAPE ROOM has been organised, forcing all players to pass by your stand. Participating in the escape room and taking part in the activities scheduled in the Activities Area are optional and free of charge. Nevertheless, this provides greater visibility to the exhibitors.
- In the satisfaction surveys, the overall assessment of B-INDUSTRIAL by the exhibitors attending each edition is an average rating of 8 points out of 10.
- Being an exhibitor at B-INDUSTRIAL gives you the right to include free advertisements with your tourism offer in the four newsletters that B-TRAVEL sends every year to its large database..
- The exhibitors for 2024 will be listed (if they so wish) on this website, with a file that includes basic information about their offer and contact details so that professionals, travel agencies and the general public can contact them. That file will be available until the website is updated, with the inclusion of the exhibitors for the next edition of B-INDUSTRIAL.
- Online access is provided to the presentations made at the previous Professional Industrial Tourism Conference. A link to your speech can also be included where appropriate.
- We think that anyone who has an industrial tourism proposal to offer or anyone who wants to keep up to date with the latest developments in this tourism product should be present at B-INDUSTRIAL in Barcelona
- EL GENERADOR , which is the company that organises and markets the exclusive participation at B-INDUSTRIAL, was chosen by Fira Barcelona since it specialises in industrial tourism and is highly recognised in this area.
- Finally, we believe that you should exhibit at B-INDUSTRIAL because, if it was not interesting, exhibitors would not return every year as many do
WHO HAS EXHIBITED AT B-INDUSTRIAL?
In the six editions of B-INDUSTRIAL, public and private exhibitors from the following Spanish regions and other countries have shown and promoted their industrial tourism offer:
- Castile-La Mancha
- Castile and Leon
- Basque Country
Some of the exhibitors have participated at B-INDUSTRIAL since the first editions, so we believe that we are worthy of their trust and that they value their attendance to this event in a positive way.
In this GALLERY you will see images of the exhibitors in previous editions and of the various activities carried out for both the public and professionals as part of the Professional Conference.
TO EXHIBIT AT B-INDUSTRIAL
The Fair for professionals and visitors will take place from Friday 15 to Sunday 17 March 2024.
The Professional Industrial Tourism Conference will begin on Thursday 14 March in the afternoon (when the Fair is still closed to the public) and continue the following day, Friday 15.
Below you will find the information and documentation required to attend as exhibitors in the thematic area of Industrial Tourism:
- B-Industrial information dossier
To come as an exhibitor, you can do so with your own stand, or choose one of the ones we propose, which are already equipped with furniture and services such as wifi, light, carpet, etc.
Look our booth catalog and choose the one you prefer. Let us know what your choice is and we will immediately start the hiring process.
- For further information or enquiries, please call or send a Whatsapp al + 34.675.684.464, write to email@example.com or fill in and send the form below.
EXHIBITORS AND CO-EXHIBITORS AT B-INDUSTRIAL 2024
This section lists the exhibitors participating at B-INDUSTRIAL 2024, with a file for each one (if they so wish), including their stand number, a brief description of their offer and their contact details.
That information will be available from a few weeks before the start of B-INDUSTRIAL 2024 until one month before the start of the next edition of the fair..
PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRIAL TOURISM CONFERENCE
The Professional Industrial Tourism Conference will be held on 14 and 15 March (Thursday and Friday) and will comprise:
- Presentation sessions of industrial tourism experiences, products and projects. The 15-minute speeches are reserved for the B-Industrial exhibitors. Each presentation will be followed by five minutes for the audience to ask questions to the speakers.
The presentations will be streamed and then made available on YouTube until the next edition.
The two sessions of the 2023 edition can be seen here:
The sessions are open, free of charge, to exhibitors, tourism sector professionals, travel agencies and the press, provided that they are duly accredited. The recommendation is to register by filling in the form here, indicating whether you want to attend in person or by streaming. In the first case, the aim is to have an estimate of the capacity. In the second case, the purpose is to provide the participants with the link to connect on the day of the event.
People interested in heritage and industrial tourism are also given the option of registering (see the "Visitors" section). In this case, registration costs €15 for those attending in person and free of charge for those online.
- Now, you can see the program of 2023:
Program of the Professional Conference
- If you wish, you can check the schedule of the 2024 Professional Activities that will be specified later. In previous years, informal debates, round tables and B2B workshops were held
- Activitats after the Meeting consistents en:
- An industrial tourism visit on Friday 15 March, after the fair is closed to the public (from 20:00).
- A cocktail networking event on 15 March at the end of the industrial tourism visit.
- The organisation invites two people per B-Industrial stand free of charge to the after-the-meeting activities. If exhibitors want to register an additional person, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34.675.684.464, (additional places will be charged at €60/pax).
- For these activities, the organisers will provide a coach that leaves from the Montjuïc exhibition centre and takes you to where the visit and the cocktail networking will be held. Afterwards, you will return to the starting point. The latest time to return to Montjuïc will be 23:45.